Saturday, February 25, 2017

Week 1 - February 25, 2017

Hola Everyone!

So monday morning after waking up at 4 AM and getting on a plane to leave home for two years, I eventually made it to the MTC (missionary training center for those of you unfamiliar with LDS/Mormon terminology) After being picked up from the airport and left on the MTC curb with my suitcases and pride, I was shuffled off into ten million different rooms and and given books and nametags and many other items that I will be needing for the next six weeks.Then I was shopwn my dorm and met my companion who I will be with for the next six weeks 24/7. We were then shuffled off to a classroom Where a lady talked to us entirely in Spanish for a few hours. That was my first day pretty much. The next few days were basically sitting in a classroom for 8 horas with my "district" (8 other missionaries who are all speaking spanish as well). We get breaks for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner...And that's all. Wake up time is at 6:30 and bed time is 10:30. Its absolutely insane. But a good insane! Anyways I shall tell you all more next week when I have a better Idea of what is going on!

Elder Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment